We all have strange opinions on all sorts of random
goings-on. Here’s a few of mine,
not that you will care or agree. There’s nothing deep, religious, or political
here. Just silly things I see very
often. And I even took extra time to find some pics!
NUMERO UNO: Unless you are a baby, small child, or fashion super model being paid to wear it for some artsy ad—headbands
across the forehead look ridiculous.
Especially when it bunches up your hair like a mushroom top. Period.
2: Stop calling tortillas with creamy soup, cheese, and
chicken “enchiladas”. They’re not. Talk about a slap in poor enchilada’s spicy
face! Look at the word
–“enCHILada”. Chile is kind of a major component. This would be like making baked potato soup and calling it clam chowder. Really. Get creative- maybe call it after
what’s in it, perhaps! So…encremada, entomatada, encheesadas…get it? Good. It's ok, you just didn't know any better. But now you know J
3: And another thing—ladies posting pics of themselves and
fishing for compliments by saying something like, “Just finished working out,
so sweaty and gross!” OR “No
makeup on, sorry!”—when really its quite obvious to ANYone seeing it that you
indeed DO have on makeup, fixed your hair, and possibly took multiple shots
before finding that one perfect keeper. There are exceptions, but 95% of the time we know you posted it bc you think you look good, even though you SAY you don't. It doesn’t make me think less of you—it just
gives me a good laugh when I see those....!
4: Last of all---- the cut-off shorts with the stringy pockets left
hanging out below them. That is full blown disastrous looking…no?! I’m all about
casual, shabby, vintage,
and worn-out—but this look just
says…well…there are no words to quite pinpoint the hideousness. I wish I could be more witty with this one.
What are the silly things that don’t truly matter in the
grand-scheme-of-it-all-- -- yet you sometimes just want to speak out!!?




0 comments:
Post a Comment