Got to home to the good ol' south for Whit and James' wedding. It was lovely and great. Pretty decorations, seeing all the family and my sisters, yummy reception food, and all topped off with a perfect temple sealing ceremony. *love*
Little man has grown so much. Weighing almost 4 pounds now. I love his big lips and squishy round nose. The wonderful world-wide web has informed me that he is now the size of a butternut squash...! Sounds good to me. Love that stuff....love HIM!
Mom and dad are coming out for Christmas, and staying with us. Guess I'd better start cleaning ;) Very happy to see them, especially for this favorite time of year.

We took a Christmas picture this year- Cory was kind enough to indulge me. I love the cotton fields out here this time of year. Kind of reminds me of snow. Nothing professional, just camera timer, sitting on the hood of the truck :) I like it though!!!
We spent Thanksgiving @ Uncle Dre & Cindy's. It was a small group, but nice and relaxing. G&G Bluth were up from Mexico, wish we could get them to stay here longer...!
Attended the Bluth Reunion last weekend as well. Took the girls with; we met some relatives, saw pictures, learned some Bluth history, ate some food, then did a little trip-a-loo to Target to rummage through what was left of Black Friday. They are such good kids, and easy to spend time with..!
Currently am working on a certain type of portrait I've wanted to do for a couple years now, can't wait to post it in a couple weeks!!!
Crazy/Frightening Moment of the week: Yesterday at work I completely slipped and fell backwards in the hallway between classes. I just laid there a few seconds while kids stared and asked, "uh are you ok??". Said quick prayer that baby was ok... Finally stood up, dress was soaking from booty to ankles. Someone had spilled a ton of water and just left it there. Lucky me.
My bum and lower back are feeling it today. Good thing I have Chiro-Cory to massage and fix anything hurting! :)
I am so blessed to have him. He works SO hard every day, and isn't afraid of dirty work. (though I do give him much grief when he wants to sit in the couch or bed, without showering off first...!)
He gave me flowers and a sweet card with some dinero in it for my 21st birthday....ok fine, 29.
Gotta love that. He is excited to get the chance to be a good father right from the beginning. And we are excited to have this opportunity as a couple, being trusted with a little life and raising him the way we both agree is best and happiest.
Our former group of 6 pretty chickens, has become a group of 4. My only guess is they fell victims to a cat or coyote...the 4 that are left greet me at the porch each day. They're sure a funny creature to watch.
I snapped this one, and the next day was when she went m.i.a. :(
Did a small family shoot at the Temple last weekend. Then stuck around to take some of the temple at night and the lights. It is always so peaceful and pretty there.

and that basically covers the last 3 months.
Happy weekend!!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment